Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here goes nothing...

Seriously...

So my friend tells me how therapeutic blogging can be. I'm going to find out if she is right about that or not. Lord, I hope she is. I really enjoy reading all her blogs so I figure if nothing else, I'll just return the favor. What are friends for, right?

Right now we're living with the in-laws, which isn't the most ideal situation. At least it's only temporary. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. The word temporary has such an indefinite time frame. At first thought it would seem to be a short period of time. But then you think, there's short term temporary, long term temporary, temp to perm... "Temporary " is just an evil word that wants to make you believe it's just for a little while but in all reality it doesn't even have an end.

I once got informed that I don't run the Sheriff's Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment